Salad to GO | Lunch Box with Individual Compartments, Travel Cutlery & Dressing Pot| 1.1L | Bpa-Free | Assorted Colours
- Reviews (0)
- Keep your salad ingredients fresh, delicious and separate until you’re ready to eat
- Lid with easy-locking clips and extended flexible seal helps keep food fresher for longer
- Featuring distinctive Sistema KLIP IT easy locking clips
- Includes seal-tight dressing pot, plus knife and fork that clip into lid for on-the-go convenience
- Dishwasher (top rack only), microwave (without lid), fridge and freezer safe; Designed and made in New Zealand, phthalate and BPA free
From the manufacturer
Sistema To Go Food storage solutions for people on the go
Sistema To Go 1.1 Litre Container
The Sistema Salad To Go features a divided insert tray and dressing pot to keep ingredients separate until ready to eat. The generous sized base is perfect for mixing salads, while the convenient knife and fork clips into the lid and eliminates the need to carry separate cutlery. With the easy-locking clips plus flexible seal, your food stays fresher for longer. Stackable and safe to use in the Dishwasher (top rack), Microwave (without lid), Fridge & Freezer.
Food Solutions for Busy Lifestyles
The Sistema Salad To Go is perfect for transporting your salads on the go. Simply place your salad greens into the base, vegetables into the tray compartments and dressing into the pot and close the distinctive Sistema easy-locking clips to seal.
Product Featutres and Benefits
Stain Resistant Material
Keeps the container looking new, making them ideal for storing all types of foods whilst maintaining a spotless look.
Each Sistema Brilliance container features a modular design that allows for perfect stacking, efficient storage and exceptional organisation in the pantry or fridge.
Pristine, high quality material provides 360 degree clarity. They may look like glass, but each container is made of crystal-clear Tritan for an ultra premium look so you can see the food inside.
Innovative vents allow microwaving with the lid on, helping to reduce splatters. Simply lift the containers latches to reveal vents for splatter-free microwaving, so consumers can easily reheat leftovers without removing the lid.
There are no inquiries yet.